Monday, January 23, 2017 - 10:18
Budding artists from Lodge Park Academy, Malcolm Arnold Academy and...
Friday, January 20, 2017 - 11:45
Pupils and staff at Rockingham Primary School are celebrating an...
- Friday, November 4, 2016 - 14:44England’s number 1 table tennis player, Kelly Sibley, visited Charles Read Academy earlier this term to deliver a series of elite coaching sessions. Kelly worked with students from both the academy
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 15:10Humberston Academy has been named the top performing secondary school in North East Lincolnshire, after the publication of the Department for Education’s School Performance Tables last week. After
- Monday, October 17, 2016 - 10:50Staff and students at Charnwood College celebrated their annual Excellence Evening this term. The evening, which was hosted by Jack Buckner, a former British Triathlete and current Governor at
- Friday, October 14, 2016 - 16:55Barnes Wallis Academy has been named the most improved secondary school in Lincolnshire as part of the Department for Education's School Performance Tables, which were released yesterday. After
- Friday, October 14, 2016 - 14:46Around 1,000 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education Trust showed their sporting talent when they competed for the DRET Winter Cup 2016. The event, held at the University of
- Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 15:16Three students from Barnes Wallis Academy have their feet firmly on the ground after the trip of a lifetime to the NASA Space Centre in America. Jordan Broadbent, Bradley Davis and Luke Busby-Smith,
- Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 14:43Students from Havelock Academy enjoyed a two-day workshop with professionals from the Garsington Opera for All project. With the help of composer Richard Taylor, students composed their own musical
- Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 13:04Thirty five students from Malcolm Arnold Academy recently toured Belgium, as part of the Chapel Choir's first tour. The choir presented three full-length programmes in the Sint Pauluskerk, Ghent; St
- Friday, September 16, 2016 - 14:21During the week when Roald Dahl would have turned 100 years old, pupils from across the David Ross Education Trust celebrated the influential writer’s life and works. Pupils at Abbey C of E Academy
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 11:37The hoardings are up and the building work has begun on East London’s newest school. Opening in September 2017, Bobby Moore Academy will eventually educate children and young people from 4-18 years